A Good Shepherd Graduate is well rounded ...
- Able to attain success by creating and achieving personal goals
- Proficient in core subjects of Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Able to interact and collaborate with diverse groups
- Apply problem solving skills in variety of scenarios
- Involved within the school and outside community
- Engaged with peers and the public in confident actions and words.
- Understand and appreciate citizens of the world
- Empathize with and support members of the community
- Maintain lifelong relationships and healthy activities
- Live and demonstrate knowledge of their faith
- Demonstrate corporal and spiritual acts of mercy through a minimum of 75 hours of service in the parish and community at large
- Opportunity to complete their sacraments of initiation